My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

13.7.08

My Three-Legged Love

One of my nearest and dearest friends, Amanda, has recently adopted Lola, a beautiful boxer cross. Lola had some surgery complications early in life and, as a result, she has had her right front leg entirely removed. Sadly, after her surgery she became a resident of the veterinary school in Saskatoon where my smarty-pants Amanda is in the last year of her studies. Amanda and her beau fell in love with this gentle, loving creature and came to her rescue three months ago.
I had the pleasure of meeting Lola a few weeks ago and she makes me melt. She is AWESOME!!! (And can run like the wind I might add!) As her godmother, I simple had to do a page of her, especially when her auburn hair was the perfect thing for this week's staff kit at Treasured Memories. I simply love my "little three-legged wonder"!!!

4 comments:

Chantel Mernickle said...

that page is SO cute Kirsten! :) I love your three legged wonder!

Anam_Kihaku said...

awesome page. glad you one of us now :)

Jules said...

Uber cute! Love your papers you added,.....

TiteC said...

congrats on your new blogging adventure !!

and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

xxx from France
Sophie