My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

15.12.09

Christmas Crafts! Oh My!

Well... believe it or not, I have been creating as of late. I just haven't taken many pictures and thus I have no prove. Until now, that is.

I made these cute candy cane vases and filled them with flowers for my teacher friends. They were super easy once I figured them out and I think they turned out pretty well. Now if only they will survive the trip to school....

More Christmas crafts to come, but in the meant time, I lurve me some presents under a festive tree! Ta-ta :)

1 comment:

Treasured Memories said...

You are so cute Kirsten... I love your christmas presents and candy cane vases... What an awesome idea! love you long time and see you on sunday!