My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

20.12.09

My First Cards.... ever!

The Treasured Memories team just had a fabulous crafting Christmas party. I know all staff present will enjoy that I am doing just as I said I would - I am posting the two things that I made during that time. Pfff! I am not into cards but Jilly needed me to help her make some for James' family in Ontario, so I "gave 'em a whirl"*.

*Note: Someone has been watching way too much Home Alone...

5 comments:

Nadine Karen said...

Wowzers! You really did get home and go straight to your computer! Jill is very lucky, maybe you could teach card classes ;-)
I like your new pretty blog!
Good to see you tonight, have a great Christmas.
Nadine

Jill said...

* no such thing

Treasured Memories said...

HaHa! You are too adorable!!! I love the cards you did for Jill and your blog looks GREAT!!! Have a good one

Unknown said...

I love you beautiful new blog and cards!

Ginger said...

Kirsten!! I love your new blog look! It`s very fancccyy!
You go girl.