My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

18.3.10

Engagement Photos!

Only one week until our Jamaican nuptials and we finally have some engagement photos to show. I'll just post some of my favorites. I can't wait to be married to this adorable boy :)










3 comments:

Treasured Memories said...

shut up! these are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats you two! :)

Jill said...

i hate you. these are so so nice. you look like a movie star... david too some how

Ginger said...

Kirsten!! These photos are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!