My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

26.5.10

Getting My Mojo Back... Slowly

Well I finally have some crafting to post. I worked at the store on Saturday and I realized just how much I miss the creative world, and so, this evening I got my hands dirty - literally. Lisa inspired me a few weeks ago with a picture of orange flower earrings. I had a cream pair myself but never did I think "I can do that", until now. First attempt = not too shabby.(The cream flower is the earring I bought and wear all of the time. My ears will don the others soon.)

In other, more exciting, news WELCOME BABY SCARLET!!! I can't wait to meet you. I was already crazy about your furry brother, who knows to what extent I may lose my mind around a real living, breathing bundle of joy.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I would like all color please. and some larger versions. Thanks.
Lov eyou

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

well hello! i didn't think I would see you back here for awhile! and yes please for a pair of earrings!