My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

6.6.10

New Guest Bedroom

Oh la la! I just recently started to refinish our guest bedroom. Like Nadine, I too was so inspired by Whiteberry Reinvented and decided a few weeks ago to paint David's old crappy bed. He had this bed when I met him and ever since we have been living together, it has found a home anywhere but our room. With a new coat of distressed white paint, it's a good as new. The dresser Jill and I painted ages ago - it was actually her dresser from childhood but I totally scammed it :) I still need to add some pictures and candles...


Sorry for the crappy pictures (still learning).

4 comments:

Kc Benson said...

LOL, how sad it is that the first thing I think when I see your guest bed is "Hey, that blanket looks like paper from K & Co we used to have in the store" Yep, officially a scrapbook geek :)

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

LOVE IT!

Nadine Karen said...

Yeah! Love it! I am trying to get ambitious enought to do our dresser too.

Unknown said...

very whiteberry!! i bought some furniture or hers in the summer when i re did my room when i moved.

when i went to go pick it up her house was absolutely stunning. you should really go and try to see it.