My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

17.6.10

Scrapin' at TM

So I went to keep Jill company as she was working at the store alone tonight... and that way I could also bring her dinner. (I know, I know, I wish I could be your sister too.) I completed a page in half an hour. Yep. Me. Procrastinating, whining Kirsten. Trust me. This is an accomplishment. It's not anything special to look at but it had hidden value to me. The paper was a kit from the store. I challenge that is now met. It also means that I am starting to feel a little more like my old self - coincidence that this coincides with the last day of teaching being yesterday? I THINK NOT!!! I'm excited to work at TM this summer and get into "it".

1 comment:

Jill said...

I like how the prettiest 2 girls are in the middle.