My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

16.10.10

It's beginning to look a lot like....

HALLOWEEEN!!! My favorite time of year!

You can tell that school has started and that I currently have no life if you've checked in lately and heard the crickets call through your speakers and the tumble weed roll across your screen. I have some projects currently on the go and desperately want to dive back into the craft world. For now here's a few crummy pictures of some of the decor I've put up so far... more to come!

My halloween tree.

How cool is this witch's boot? Heart.

No comments: