My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

17.10.10

Halloween Invites

Well I don't have as much time to catch up as I would like. (I actually have zero minutes, but I'm desperate to blog again.) I am slowly drowning in both my personal and professional life but here is neither the time nor the place to vent my woes. Instead I leave you with my version of Martha's invites for our third annual Halloween costume party. If you have not received yours yet, it's because they will not send these little packages as letters and I have been hand delivering them... or you are just not invited :P I'll hopefully be back soon again! I miss this!

Martha's uber cute but far to fancy (and I'm far too thrifty) design. My much grosser, but, I think, equally enjoyable version.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Martha Who?
Yours are much better. Why wouldnt there be blood? who is this martha?