My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

18.12.10

Christmas Cheer and Christmas Fear

Hello Friends! I simply must apologize for my previous post. You see, I said that if you didn't get an invite to our Halloween party it was because we didn't like you or something similar and equally neglectful of other peoples feelings. This rash comment did have reasoning behind it - just not very good reasoning... I was unable to send my rather adorable (if I do say so myself) in the mail and thus ended up handed out some in person, calling people, fb-ing people and just generally hoping everyone knew they were invited. This was not true in all circumstances however and I felt like a big ol' rotten apple shortly after all hallow's eve. I'm so so sorry to anyone who did not come because they thought they were not invited. Everyone's invited! It's my favorite holiday. We jammed approximately 40 people into our small home and the party was a blast. Mine and Jill's costumes were hilarious (all thanks to her). That is, to those who knew who we were. Because I have students that read the blog I will not post my whole outfit. For any of you who still watch music videos, you may be able to decifer who I am.
On to Christmas! I made cards again! What's up with that? Got me. They are simple and that's why I like them I guess. (GAWD I love Sassafrass!) I'm still no Nadine :)
All of my shopping is done and wrapped (Lisa - I know this would horrify you and I will most likely blog about this later). We are getting a new couch to put in the basement so our guests are more comfortable when they are forced to watch me play "Just Dance" on the Wii ;) My new Dyson vacuum is a Godsend. So what, you ask, is the "Christmas Fear" about? My newest contract. Currently I have 6 classes to teach in 4 different subjects, 2 of which I have not taught before. Now this could be much, much worse but the thought of being responsible for 200 plus students, calling home, homework checks, keeping myself sane... I cannot sleep. I know I can do it, I just also know what it will cost. Such is the life I have chosen for myself. Enough complaining - I'm happy to be blogging again and will hopefully be back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i believe you were katy perry??
i was katy perry too, and the other person i went with was russell haha.. check out the pictures on fb. i made my dress! thought you would like it haha