My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

20.12.10

Jumbo Tron

So we finally used some of our wedding money to buy a couple things for our house. Our not quite finished basement always seems to attract the less social people at a party and/or the people who are dying to sing and dance along with our Wii. (Yes, these indeed can be the same sort of people. I've seen it with my own eyes.) In addition to this the basement had also collected a bunch of funiture destroyed by the cats, hand-me-downs, etc. Now I totally agree that basements should, by definition, include some of these token items. However, they we uncomfortable and not as functional as I would have like. (Plus - no secret - I also really like pretty things.) Enter very ginormous LG. It was a "good price" (ha!) and will actually be wonderful to game on. The 240 Hz are crazy! We watched a movie last night and it's actually noticable. Actually. We also picked up a value village buffet find from the TM trade show booth. I painted it black and it looks almost brand new and is perfect for the space. Thanks KC and Chantel! We also got a great deal on this tiny sofa. It is the only sofa that would fit down our stairs. I'm so excited to entertain now this season. To some of you this may not seem like anything fantastic. But to others, you know what it looked like before :)

No comments: