My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

2.1.11

Save the date!

I've had the pleasure of working with a good friend Leslie (and soon-to-be-husband Rich) on her wedding invitations, save the dates, etc. She is so organized and thorough; she knows exactly what she wants. Delightful! And because she lives in Toronto, this is a great help to me. So far we have come up with this most adorable save the date. Leslie will be printing these as actual postcards using a service offered by Staples.We may need to tweek some things but I liked them so much I just had to share. I cannot claim that I designed these ('cause I found a similar image online) but I did make them happen and we did make them "our own". The invitations are did create but they are still in the works. I love graphic design on the computer. I wish I could do this on the side but where would I find the time? Only for great friends for now ;)

No comments: