My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

24.2.11

Stitch in My Side... (shoulder, really)

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming swimming... stitch a sweater, sew a button, stitching, stitching... holding it together and in the meantime making cute sweaters even cuter. I bought this cute cardi from Old Navy the other day whilst shopping with mon mere. Loved it just as it was but I was really in the crafy mood so we went and bought "Grandma's Bag of Buttons" from Michaels and some embroidery thread and I went to town. I still want to add some more craziness but here's what I have so far...
I wore it to school and the several STUDENTS complimented me, so it MUST be okay. Ha!

Also, what is with my cartoon face. Honestly. Who has a nose and eyes the size of mine. Drop an anvil on my head and run me off a cliff. That's all folks!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Clever! Love the colour of the cardi :)

Kara said...

Love it! I heart you miss crafty classy queen!

xoxox

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

i lurve it! and the colour really suits you!