My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

27.2.11

A Gift for A Pond Jumper

Anam, a great scrapbooker and all around crafter, is back off to the UK very shortly after several rounds with Canadian customs. She will be sorely missed but really will not be far, at least not from our thoughts. The internet is a wonderful thing. Some of Anam's crafting buddies got together and made layouts for her to remember our families and with a note to say how much she's meant to us. As she has never met David (or Murphy and Onyx), I thought I would put a picture of Jill and I. I chose one of us laughing as Anam is always up for a good laugh and may even be more sarcastic than me. I do hope that dry sense of humour will translate in email and blog posts from across the pond. Here's my LO for a great gal...
Also, Juli and little Ellie (with hubby in tow) stopped by the store today. She is soooo sweet! I can't wait to get one of those adorable bundles of my own. Oh wait! I guess I could wait until I had a steady job. Nuts...

1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

i love your layout...it's so fun and beautiful.