My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

3.3.11

Thank You GETCA!

So I had a superbly wonderful time at the Greater Edmonton Teachers Convention today. I went to an awesome session hosted by Dr. Gary Anaka. Brain-based learning. Wow. I love being inspired. I really love teaching (seriously, no sarcasm, it's stupid hard but I love it) and I'm so excited to get better at it. I have so many things I want to say about teaching it almost makes me want to blog about teaching and then I remember that it's hard enough to get me to post on this blog much less another! In addition to my wonderful session I had lunch with some fantabulous teaching friends, bought an adorable skirt and got some scappin' done tonight (as I do not have classes to plan for).

I'm really trying to focus on the positive things on our life right now, starting with good ol' Murphy.

Also, you may notice all of the old product on my last couple pages. I'm trying not to buy anything new and make several pages with the truck loads of stuff I already have. I even busted out the magic mesh (inspired by one of Lisa's latest posts)!

2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

yay me!

cute kitty!

Ginger said...

Murphy is the sweetest thing!