My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

23.3.11

More "Green" Gratitude...

Here's another layout for my gratitude book. You may recognize the oldies but goodies: American Crafts paper, Heidi Swapp stickers, Basic Grey rub-ons, Prima flowers and Chatterbox letters. I realize that the last few pages have been wedding or engagement photos but what better times to be grateful for, right?
This picture is taken on the second floor (balcony setting) of the restaurant which housed our dinner in Jamaica. We are shakin' our boo-tays... and also rubbing them together. Grateful. (Use Charlie Sheen intonation for "grateful".)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Oh this is such a cute photo Kirsten! Love that you continue to use what you have :)