My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

19.3.11

March Showers...Bring New Cards!

I had a simply loverly evening with my sister-in-law. A glass of wine, the most delicious Papa Murphy's pizza (chicken, bacon and artichoke = yum) and the unquenched desire to "whack a stack". I packed up most of my scrapbooking room minus all of the tools/machines and we worked with what we had. I do know if I've mentioned this (you've probably noticed) that I have not bought anything new and have been using very old product. I have so much of it and most of it is still so nice! I'm trying to work a little greener. I've challenged myself to make 20 pages with only products that I have in my house. I'm loving the challenge so far. (My wallet thinks it's great too!) Jen came up with a new "technique" and was totally showing off... in a great way. I'll see if I can steal some pictures from her and post them later.

I'm off to a baby shower just now. Here is the card that I made for the latest edition to David's cousin's family. (Old Sassafrass stickers/chipboard and old Basic Grey paper)

No comments: