My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

30.3.11

Show Love With Your Hands

So I fell short of my goal, sort of. I was trying not to buy any new product but when you are receiving the incredibly gorgeous new Crate Paper at the store with Lisa (who agrees all of it is drool worthy) well, your will power goes right out the window. And then you have to buy some Glubers and embellishments from Cosmo Cricket - they were the last pack of butterflies and doilies - I HAD to. And then you also have to buy some more flowers/dollies from Prima because you simply do not have enough! Sigh. The mania. It all added up to a delightfully (if I do say so myself) eclectic, yet matchy-matchy page. The title is care of our engagement photo photographer, the ever talented Ashley Champagne. She told us it might sound strange but "show love with your hands". It totally worked! We continually repeated this to each other during our pics in Jamaica too :)













I love this man. Tomorrow is our one year anniversary - eek! So excited!

2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I love every inch of this! How you tied the thread around the butterfly. The Sassafras cloud chipboard turned on its side. The doily thing! WOO HOO!!

And what a cute picutre of you too. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! I would love to show you love with my hands if I could, but you're married :(