My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

1.4.11

MySpace Photos

Sigh. "MySpace" photos (or what some may call long-arms) are my favorite. Hilarious. Awkward facial expressions, distant eyes, a messy bedroom in the background. So funny! Victoria cut my hair this week and I love it. I was concerned that if I did not love it our friendship would be over and working together would be uncomfortable. V assured my that this would not be the case and she was going to make me look good. She came through! I lurve it and I've already tried it with headbands, clips, messy... who knew short hair could do so many things? Lisa did, that's who. And so, my "MySpace" photos of my new do:

4 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I love the new hair! It is so great.

And what messy bedroom? Have you never seen the terrifying photos I post of my house? Yours is show home worthy!!

Ginger said...

That's a cute haircut Kirsten!! I got mine cut yesterday, with more layers and shorter... Yikes I can't remember when I had my hair this short :)

Paige said...

Lovin the "myspace" shots! Gangsta gangsta!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice dove necklace, have you ever had a pearl necklace?