My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

17.4.11

Thank You Ginger!

So 1 month ago today Ginger was kind enough to award me with a Liebster Blog award.

(Yes. One month ago. I have been terribly lazy lately... can you tell from the lack of posts.)

Well I think that Ginger is pretty much the coolest thing since sliced bread. She has completely branched out, taken on new challenges and become quite the member of the blogging community. Basically, when I grow up I want to be just like her, and Lisa, and all of the wonderful crafters out there who reach out to each other and take online classes and try new things... I'm hoping that this summer I can become one of those people. From when I started blogging, I think I've already made some (small) leaps and bounds. It's true that my school work takes up the majority of my time but this year I have really tried to set aside some time for me. Judging by the sheer number of posts each year alone, I'm already getting better. So thank you Ginger for recognizing my minimal posts and I hope to live up to a fraction of your awesomeness this summer break.

As for recognizing some small blogs that I think are fab, well I just can't help but be biased.
Jill - my sister who used to have a fantastic scrappin' blog. I'm hoping she will come around and bring the Infamous Crooked Scrapbooker back. She is so talented. Another one of her talents however is making things look good. Her new company Tilt Staging and Design is going to be epic!

Kara - oh how I love thee. Style icon? Yes, I think so. I can't wait to visit her new store. She is also an all around crafter and the thriftiest, most adorable girl I know. Need some wardrobe inspiration? Check her out.

My last nomination is really a bribe. Chantel has been promising to post a craft every Monday. Now I know she is very busy owning a store and raising a baby, but seriously, she's so awesome who doesn't want to see more? More, more, more!

Thanks again Ginger!

4 comments:

Chantel Mernickle said...

so what do i do??? I have never gotten an award before... :) I would like to thank my mom... And God.. And I vote for world peace...

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Yay! Great suggestions, all of them. And I think what Chantel meant was "I'd like to thank Baby Jebus for all his support on my latest multi-platinum greatest hits"

I forgot about the Infamous Crooked Scrapbooker! Awesome!

Ginger said...

I agree with Lisa, those are all fabulous picks! Chantel you are too funny! As for you Kirsten, your blog is awesome no doubt about that and I'm convinced you will succeed at whatever your blogging aspirations may be... Thanks for the accolades, but really all you women from Treasured Memories provide me with inspiration in some form... So thank YOU!!

Ginger said...

Oh yes I almost forgot, JILL....Where is the Infamous Crooked Scrapbooker hiding???