My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

28.4.11

Jungle Fever

Oh my, oh my, oh my! I should really be doing school work so I'll make this quick. I made another mask for the weekend crop. This one is African/jungle animal inspired. Cheetah print mask with feathers and rhinestones says "jungle" to me... Jill and Victoria sang most of the original score from "The Lion King" while I worked - a delightful experience. Then Vic and I (we were trying out new names for Victoria, I'm going to push for "Vic") staged a photo in the backroom in front of a fake evergreen. African? Sure! Nobody mention that I'm a biology teacher...

Must. Get. School work. Done. I really need to get to it so that I can watch the Royal Wedding! I'm sort of into the Royals. I was named after Princess Diana (Kirsten Diana) so I feel compelled to watch her first son get married. And Kate is just stunning and I'm dying to see her dress :)

3 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

love love LOVE IT!

I've been scrolling through the Royal's Flickr Stream this morning...what a beautiful wedding!

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

oh...I forgot to tell you to check out the photos of the cake. wow...probably costs more than my car!

Kara said...

HAppy Birthday again friend! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!!!