My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

1.5.11

My Little Cupcakes

Having a delightful birthday weekend - more to post later. Those of you that are my friends on FB already have a glimpse of the antics.

I have much to do still tonight so just another quick post. Here is my challenge page from TM using the newest My Little Shoebox. It's super cutesy and bright and fun. I loved the colors instantly. This is certainly not my most inspired page however. I'm hoping to do some more with this great new line next weekend, redeem myself while doing justice to the line. I also added some of the new Sassafrass flowers - they are wicked awesome! - and some of my usual embroidery. I love the awkward hand writing :)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Those are really cute cupcakes Kirsten!! Love the scrap page!