My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

26.5.11

Death Cab is Dreamy

Tuesday night I went to Death Cab for Cutie with my bestie and her husband. Better yet my sister in law and her bestie were also there. Death Cab was simply scrumptious! I so wished David had come with us too, he would have loved it. So many songs have become "our" songs over the years that called him about 14 times during the concert and just held phone up so he could "hear". The only song he managed to decifer was one of our favorites: "Transatlantism". The lyrics are, in part, "I need you so much closer" and David told me it was what he listened to over and over when I was away for a week in Scotland a few years ago (the only week we have ever been apart since we started dating). Melty heart. Here's a few pictures from my iPhone, which I am currently using to post while in the bath tub. Must flee!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Ewww I wanted to see them! Happy you had a great time!