My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

23.5.11

Glamour, Above All Else

Teaching is clearly taking a toll on me lately (as evident by the bags under my eyes). There are only 3 WEEKS left of classes before exams and my students are itching to get outside and away from their books. Actually, not just itching, practically clawing to get out. If I'm being honest - so am I! It's been a hard year and a hard assignment this semester. I tried to give myself a break tonight by giving myself a mini facial. I couldn't help but take a picture once I put on this mask. It has the most unforgiving likeliness to baby poop.

You know me, I can't risk a missed opportunity for a stupid face and a worse photo... Hope your long weekend was restful and that you didn't put anything on your face that looks like it came out of a diaper!

No comments: