My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

15.5.11

And Then There Was Finn

There are A LOT of showers happening on my husband's side of the family lately. Everyone is pregnant or getting married, or both! I met the newest addition to the family today: Finn. Not Finnegan, just Finn. He's adorable. I would show you some pictures if I had had the where-with-all to take some. You see, I was in a fender-bender today and I have to tell you - I hated it! I was pulling out and then correcting, she though I was letting her go, I wasn't, crash, boom, bang. Sigh. The worst part was that she was such a nice girl and I'm sure her day is now ruined too. We shall see what insurance decides but not exactly the happiest moment before going to a baby shower. Mostly my ego is bruised. I consider myself to be a good driver, if not a little too speedy at times. But I'm defensive and generally careful. Now that I've been to the police station twice, to my father's and now home, I'm jumping into a nice bubble bath.
Rose Moca alphas, American Crafts paper and ribbon, Hambly transparency and sticker and random patterned paper from Costco purchased approximately 1 million years ago.

No comments: