My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

26.4.11

National Scrapbooking/Birthday Weekend!!!

I've been helping out at the store a little, reving up for National Scrapbooking weekend...which also happens to be my 28th birthday celebration! There are so many AMAZING prizes from so many great companies. All of the scrappers are going to be so excited and have such a great time. I would be jealous if I wasn't having a hilarious, catch-all, drag queen, tickle trunk party :) I'll post whatever pictures I can.

Here is my mask for the crop. Each staff member got two masks to decorate. I have an idea for my second but some how managed to leave it at home tonight, instead of bringing it to the store. Sigh. I used the new and fabulous Basic Grey paper, some grey lace and some ribbon to create this unique mask. I hope however wins it, loves it as much as I do.

Photo courtesy of Jill's iPhone and Jill and Lisa's beautiful spring display.

1 comment:

Kara said...

oh! SO Pretty! Can I win it Pretty please?!!!!