My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

2.4.11

Our 1st Anniversary

Thursday was our first anniversary. It was delightful to just do nothing together for the whole day, exchange gifts and go for a casual dinner at OJs (Original Joes). Just our style (you may remember that Original Joe's is where we had our engagement photos taken). David got me a beautiful, thoughful card that made me cry, flowers, two novels and some stickers for school; this being our "paper" anniversary. Delightful. I made him a card and bought him an antique, a cookbook from 1871: "Mrs. Porter's New Southern Cookery". He loves to read cookbooks and loves "old" things. It was too good to be true! Some images from our cozy day...
 

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Beautiful flowers! So happy you had a wonderful day :)

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary Lovie! Miss you heaps! xoxox