My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

24.3.11

Keepin' it Cool with the Old School

Continuing my old school scrappin (in both product and technique), here is another page from my no tools, paints, etc. evening with Jen (sista from another mista).

I really have too much school work to do before the last day of school... before spring break (worst sentence, ever). A picture says a thousand words, question mark.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Love love love!! Beautiful layout. I love these big patterns on paper, but honestly I never seem to know how to use them and so now you have shown me:)