My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

5.3.11

Perhaps I spoke too soon...

I really have the craftin' bug lately but I keep running into the same problem, namely, teaching. I spent many, many hours today putting together a beautiful workbook for the next unit of Physics 20. I wanted to get so many pages done but I made myself finish the entire Physics booklet. Hopefully the students will appreciate it... I'm sure they'll all thank me... Ha!

I've decided that Murphy (last post) and this new page are going to go into a gratitude book. A book that I can keep out all of the time and use to remind myself of all of the wonderful things we (David and I) have to be grateful for. Really I could just take ANY of my old pages because they are all about things that make me happy, but part of (my) gratitude is being able to take time for myself to do the things I love. Making new pages is certainly one of those things.

4 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

what sweet pictures. love the whole thing

Ginger said...

Physics... mmmmm... that was my least favourite class, it may have had something to do with the teacher (he was sexist and made some not so nice comments)... I love this layout Kirsten and the Jenni Bowlin calendar with the frame is so very cute!! Happy to hear you are crafting!!

Kara said...

cute honey!

Ginger said...

Hi Kirsten! I just gave you a Liebster Award. I hope you don't mind :)