My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

1.8.11

Baby Boutique

Did you know that Shoppers Drug Mart offers its patrons these beautiful bags? All you have to do is start worrying about aging, spend many sleepless nights picturing yourself with 100% more wrinkles and greys and, as such, spend $150.00 on gourmet anti-wrinkle cream in the Beauty Boutique section of the store!!! Ugh. When did I get this shallow? I thought when my grandmother told me that my dimples would become craters at the end of my wrinkles, my laugh was genuine. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Moving on. Because this bag was so purdy to begin with and because I purchased these most incredible baby Vans in Vegas for Madison, I just had to turn it into a "welcome to the world" number. Here's some before and after shots of my 5 minute make-over and, of course, those shoes!!!!!!!! Awww :)

No comments: