My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

3.8.11

Crazy Baby Stealer On the Loose!

Beware! There is a batty ol' lady obsessed with babies who has reached the point of possibly stealing a stranger's child, convincing them that their parents were just a bad dream and loving them to the point of adulthood, or until someone recognizes them as Edmonton's most recent Amber alert.... okay, okay, it's just ME!!! I can't help it - I've got babies on the brain. Not having my life in order and watching all of my beautiful friends start/continue to grow their families is kinda of like being on Survivor and watching the winning team chow down on burgers while you eat your crummy rice. I don't want to eat anyone's baby - I was just joking in the intro, really!

My bestest friend Kirsten is having her first baby in November. We have been friends since birth (seriously) and we always dreamed of having children together. I couldn't be happier about (if a bit jealous of) her bun cooking in the oven. I'm so excited! I can't stop thinking about it. Seriously, I haven't slept in days because I've been planning her nursery in my head. She asked me to "help out" and I got a bit loopy. Proof? I sent her this image last night after we talked on the phone about what she wanted.... like right after... and then I didn't sleep... NOT NORMAL. But hey, who am I kidding, I never was :)
Hopefully I can come back and site these in a more user friendly way but I've been on the computer organizing my school computer files for several hours now and I just don't have it in me.

Please don't forget to leave a comment for my previous post expressing your innate desire to throw me (and 5 other wonderful people) a bone! Come on!

No comments: