My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

2.8.11

Pay It Forward!!! (Finally)

Many, many moons ago, I got overly excited at the thought of Ginger making me something that I eagerly commented on her Pay It Forward post. And despite the gleeful, pee-your-pants anticipation I can't get over this nagging feeling... perhaps it's the fact that I, in commenting, also agreed to PAY IT FORWARD. Sheesh! When will school and life stop getting in the way of my crafting?!

Here's the deal in Ginger's words: "I promise I will make something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here specifically stating they want to join in the Pay It Forward fun. The original "rules" state that you must repost this status, offering something handmade by you to 5 other people and it must be sent to your 5 people some time in 2011." I mean, really, a homemade gift is great any time, right? So perhaps, because of my failure to post until the 11th hour, you could cut me some slack and I'll have your beautifully crafted project to you by March, 2012. Common... you know you want to!

As I am only beginning to post regularily I anticipate gathering participants might be a tricky task. Please do not be shy!!! I love strang....ers! Even if we have never met and do not live in the same city, country or continent, I think that this idea should be spread all over!

4 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Count me in! I like giving and receiving handmade goodies!

Thanks for lunch yesterday...I owe you one!

Nadine Karen said...

Okay, Okay... I'm in. Get off my back ;-)

Ginger said...

LOL at Nadine's comment! OMG when I saw this post it made me think about my own commitment to PIF... Yeeshk!! I better get my a** in gear! :)

Kara said...

Kirsten baby....you can count me in...since I have nothing better to do.