My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

12.7.10

Purdy Flowers

So I've been working on a few new projects for the TM Kids Camp that happens to start this week. I'm really excited for the camp and I think that KC and I have put some cool projects together. The first class is creating a Card Kit and then one or two cards. I'm still finishing up the cards. (Check back tomorrow for pictures.) The second class is a canvas class. Having just recently started in this mixed art form, I think this will be an excellent way for tweens to be creative. If young Kennedy is any indication, I'm sure that they will come up with some wicked ideas and have canvases that surpass the demo. Hopefully pictures of the other projects will be posted soon but I wanted to share my favorite creation yet. You've seen this before in a smaller version. A few weeks ago I made earrings. Today I made a sweet ring. In large form it was even easier to create, so much so that I'm sure little hands will be able to enjoy creating these funky statement peices. Also, I was blog surfing (thanks Lisa for always leading me to the most beautiful things on the net) the other day and found this. I thought: "Where does Samantha get her flowers?". She must buy them and then glue them to handbands and other adorable things? Do you think? 'Cause her flowers look a heck of a lot better than mine but not all that different... Headband anyone?

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hi Lovely Lady! I am just wondering when you are going to make me a lovely ring like yours??? and the flower thingys for the headband are called cabochons. so good luck finding any;)

Hugs