My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

4.9.08

Hrm... Not too Good at this Game...


So. Um. About this blogging thing? Yeah. Not so good at it. Hopefully I'm back on the wagon (or off? not sure which term applies here). Although, this post is a bit of a cheat. This is my Sept staff kit project, which almost certainly any of you girls who read this have already seen... but hey! I'm trying. I can thank a dying camera battery for the bad picture. The adorable 1 year old in the picture is Bella, the daughter of two very good friends of ours. She is/was one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen and a sweetheart to boot. She came over the day after Murphy's (my cat's) surgery, and was rubbing her peppy ponytail all over his head - a gesture of comfort perhaps? Whatever she thought she was doing, it was a great moment. I did get pictures... hrm... I sense some pages here...

In other news: I love my sister and I would go to the ends of the earth for her.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Its a very cute page, great story too!

I love Jill too....

Kara said...

love it !! we love your sister too.

Jill said...

I love you too. I wish that would make my heart feel less sad.
greg loves me too. i just dont understand why thats not enough. We are males so friggin difficult.

Mel said...

Wow Kirsten, you have done such a great job. We really appreciate the fact that you think our daughter is as beautiful as we think she is.