My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

26.9.08

Hurumph.

I'm a little choked. This was such a cute picture/story (as per former Bella post), and I'm just not loving the page. However, as it takes me days to do anything I thought I would post it anyway. Help CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms are welcome (wouldn't want to damage my delicate ego now would we :P). but I think I'm just tired of starring at this thing. Hurumph.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Well I don't think it looks that bad. I personally would have gone for brighter paper to make the b/w photo pop. Maybe some bright colors?

Anam (kihaku) said...

pretty layout...

if it was my layout, i would move the head so it is over the 'y' and move the butterfly to be in line
also i would put in some centres to the flowers that match the type.

Mel said...

Awwww Our babies look so cute together! I think it looks very nice Kirsten!