My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

22.9.08

My Favorite Holiday!!!

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. Well, okay. Christmas is up there too. But I have always had so much fun during Halloween (with the exclusion of last year - Halloween fell right in the middle of my advanced practicum - no tricks or treats for me that year). I love the decorations, I love the costumes, I LOVE the chocolate. Now that we are in our house we will (hopefully) have some little trick or treaters. We are going to be that "good" house that gives the full chocolate bars as I am sooo in the festive spirit. AND I will have my own fun as I am hosting a costume party on Nov. 1st. This allows all my friends with little ones to do their parental duties on the 31st and ship their darling off to Grandma's while they party the following day. Chantel and I made these simple but wicked Halloween invitations. The best part is that no two invites are the same. I can't wait to send them!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I didn't get an invite personally (boo hoo) but I saw the one at TM...and it is fab/rad!

Halloween is also a fave holiday for me! Am already trying to plan a costume this year, but will probably leave it to the last minute like always!