My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

10.9.08

Pretty Accident


I'm currently working on a few pages that I cannot share but something really cool happened so I thought I'd put a picture up that didn't give too much away. I painted this heart with metalic acrylic and then put some clear embossing powder on. Did the heat gun thing... and then suddenly it looked like small rain drops. So pretty! And a total fluke!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Very cute dear! Can't wait to see some more amazing work!!