My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

19.9.08

My Little One

Jilly is going through a very rough time right now but yesterday I saw some glimmers of her old hilarious self during our sleepover party for two. She is trying to be strong, and getting better at it everyday. I love her so much! Thanks to all of the staff members at Treasured Memories for making her book so special - I know it has helped to give her a lot of that strength she is working so hard to maintain. Here is one of the pages I did for me little one because I love her so:

1 comment:

Jill said...

thank you BS. (big sis not bull shit). i love both layouts you did. i think your best strenth is your ability to put colors together. this page and you lola page and the other page you made for my book--- i nver would have put the colors together. you are so awesome at that...... u are so much better than you think you are. i think others would agree too!!!! you rock my world. thank you for being my rock. thank you for listening to me cry. i love you!!!