My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

15.7.11

All Little Girls Love Bunnies... Don't They?

As promised, another card. This one is meant for a new baby girl. I did a baby boy one with the same sentiment on the front and I loved it so I made one for a girl. My bestie Kirsten (K2, yes I have a best friend with the same name, no it's not weird) is pregnant with her first child. She doesn't know what she's having but if she has a girl I'm sure her girl will like bunnies, right? I still think the card is lacking but I'm not sure what I want to do yet... think, think, think.

I used my new We R Memory Keepers SEWeasy. It was fab. I actually have a blister on my pointer finger from forcing some embroidery on another page earlier in the week so I was very grateful to have this handy lil' feller.

No comments: