My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

3.7.11

Canada Day in the Hood

I love the Millwoods' Canada Day celebration. Most of the years David and I have been together we have walked down the hill at the corner of 23rd Avenue and 66th street and enjoyed as good a fireworks show as I have ever seen. It's delightful and snuggly - what could be better? So that's what the two of us did. I tried to get a few shots with my iPhone. You can tell I had to take a couple by the apprehensive look creeping across David's face :) When we got home the furry bambinos were so scarred by the noise of the fireworks and so happy to see us. Awww...


1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

We're lucky enough to watch them from the hill right behind our house...which means Lucas gets to watch them as well and he only has to be out of bed for too long!