My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

11.7.11

Unconditional Support

I allude to the fact that life has not been sunshine and daisies for the past year quite often. Those of you that have the pleasure of hanging out with Debbie Downer herself get more than an earful more often than you would like I'm sure. But I'm very lucky to have people in my life who have not turned their back on me. They continue to ask me to do things, even when I constantly turn them down (for reasons I will not explain at this time). They offer advice and are patient when I'm quick to defend or are hypersensitive. I have so many of these beautiful people in my life. I am eternally grateful for their friendship, I try to make sure I tell them I love them whenever I get the opportunity. And I really do love them. Not just in jest. They warm my heart and keep me strong. If I haven't told you I love you today - I do. Thank you for making my life that much brighter.

One of those wonderful people is, of course, Amanda. Love you Bear!

No comments: