My intentions for this blog are fairly simplistic: mostly I would like to use this space as a means of encouraging myself to continue creating and growing by forcing myself to share my progress with anyone who may be interested. While I may share bits of my personal life, what I really want is to share my scrapbooking with all of the amazing bloggers already out there.

12.7.11

Whacking Another Stack... or Small Pile

Well Jen (my SIN) came over for dinner and crafting last night. As per usual, she was much more productive than me.That girl really knows how to whack... a stack that is! She made some adorable cards. Sixteen to be exact. My most favorite is the card using the high school cut-outs that I forced her to use as a wedding card. I'm totally going to copy :)
I was crafting at my usual snails pace but enjoying every minute of it. I finished 5 cards; a triumph! Here's a really cute one that someone (I'm not sure who; David, Jen, Heather and I were all in on the action at one point) came up with. Everyone seemed to think that they were squid. Only once I started to put my card in an envelope did I notice/remember that they are jellyfish. Ugh! Meh. Still cute.
I designed and printed the little quote in a circle using a liberated ink splat from Google. The paper is ancient Bam Pop, I believe, and the other circles are a cut Hambly transparency.

I'm hoping to post one of my cards each day these week. I craft so slowly, I have to drag it out :) Plus, I'm going to Vegas this week so I'll have these posts ready ahead of time. Yeppers! Vegas with my mom and sister - we are going to have such a good time! I can't wait!

No comments: